Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Loeb gives up on F1 dream

world's greatest rally driver Sebastien Loeb has finally come to terms that he might never switch to formula one.
he  secured a deal last year with the Toro Rosso team to drive at the 2009 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix but motor racing's governing body refused to grant him a super license because of his lack of experience.
Loeb told L'Equipe website that “Formula One is over for me. If I had a chance to drive for fun, I would certainly do it with pleasure, but I don't think I will compete in a race one day.”
The 36-year-old Loeb said his age would be a problem and that he needs to “think about something else” when he ends his rally career.
That’s not about to happen just yet though. Loeb will drive for Citroen in the World Rally Championship for an eleventh season in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment